S_nMZqLm7KX8mzpPIeQfqRJP0WQ Winning With Wendie: My September Wins

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My September Wins

My September wins
________________

$100 Live Nation concert cash from the Mamba IWG.

$.50 coupon for Mamba from the Mamba IWG.

$10 in Live Nation concert cash from the Twix IWG.

A beanie from Marlboro IWG

Essie nail polish (Klout perk)

2pk of Get Cozy bras from Barely There.

Toostie roll sample pack from the Superfans giveaway.

Coupons from Pompeian IWG

A 1 yr. SavvyMoney membership from SheKnows giveaway.

$5 in my paypal acct. from playing bingo on a blogger facebook page.

A platinum Keurig brewing system from a giveaway at frugalette.com.

A Hasbro toy from Lunchables IWG.

I also had 2 small blogger wins that I have not received and no reply when I emailed them to ask about my prizes...oh well.

Please comment with your wins for September!!

No comments:

Post a Comment